Recipe by Sharon123
Delish! Adapted from Everyday with Racheal Ray magazine!
Top Review by spiritussancto
i did a very simple version of this with just mixed spring greens that included some fresh dill and cubed avocado. the dressing i did just light mayo, lime juice, and cumin. this was lovely and creamy.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (or sugar)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into small cubes
- cilantro, to garnish (optional)