Recipe by Karen in MA
From Every Day with Rachael Ray May 2007 + a little tweaking (I added tomatoes and doubled the cumin). Yum Yum.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes or 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into small cubes
- Cotija cheese, crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonreactive bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar and cumin; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and tomatoes with the dressing; top with the avocado pieces, and sprinkle with cotija cheese.