Recipe by Sharon123
A yummy avocado salad with corn and tomatoes wrapped in lettuce! Healthy and delicious! Adapted from Living and Raw Foods.
Top Review by Glori-B
A symphony of flavors! Quickly put together with things on hand, it was just awesome. Your recipe didn't say whether to use the small Haas avocados or the large Florida avocados. I had the Florida kind so it made a huge bowlful. Didn't hurt my feelings one bit! Bless you Sharon123 for sharing. We had a great dinner!
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ear of corn, kernels cut off
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 6 -8 large romaine lettuce leaves (or lettuce of choice)