Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to my by the mother of our German exchange student. It is certainly not low calorie, but it is absolutely to die for! I would have died happy after eating it for the first time.
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 medium avocados
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until well incorporated. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emuslified. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just before serving, cube avocado and place in serving bowl. Pour dressing over and gently toss to coat all pieces.
- Share with your family only if they can get the bowl away from you!
- Note: The dressing can also be used to dress a green salad.