Recipe by J. Ko
This recipe was given to my by the mother of our German exchange student. It is certainly not low calorie, but it is absolutely to die for! I would have died happy after eating it for the first time.
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 medium avocados
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until well incorporated. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emuslified. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just before serving, cube avocado and place in serving bowl. Pour dressing over and gently toss to coat all pieces.
- Share with your family only if they can get the bowl away from you!
- Note: The dressing can also be used to dress a green salad.