Recipe by tornadoes three
Creamy chunks of avocado, hints of radish heat, and a simple, lemony vinaigrette make this salad a crisp and refreshing dish. Gourmet Magazine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 avocados, firm and ripe
- 3 heads bibb lettuce, leaves torn if large (3/4 pound total)
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, sliced crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then whisk in oil.
- Quarter, pit, and peel avocados, then cut into bite-size pieces. Toss with greens, radishes, and just enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Makes 8 servings.