Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty salad that will have you making it over and over again. Easy to make!
- Cut the avocado into medium thick slices.
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Place all the ingredients into a salad bowl and toss with olive oil,pinch of fresh majoram and salt until the desired taste is achieved.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Use firm ripe tomatoes and firm avocado to achieve best results.
Very quick and easy. I wouldn't have ordinarily paired marjoram with tomatoes and avocados, but it was very yummy! I did use shredded mozzarella, because that was what I had on hand.