Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty finger food.
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1⁄2 large avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package pumpernickel rounds
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- coriander leaves
- Using electric beaters beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the avocado, sour cream, lemon juice, coriander, cumin and salt and pepper.
- Beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe mixture onto pumpernickel rounds.
- Top with finely sliced smoked salmon and extra coriander leaves, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Last night I did an ongoing appetizer, finger food evening for my friends and the avacado rounds were a big hit. I didn't have a fresh lemon so I substituted with lime juice and it worked well Thanks!