My vice is chips and dips (I'm not really into sweets) and as you may have guessed I love garlic. This is a very garlicy recipe so you may want to reduce the garlic quantity. (Note: cook time is for roasting the garlic)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash avocados and roasted garlic (texture should be somewhat"chunky" not smooth).
- 2Fold in remaining ingredients, be sure to blend well.
- 3Let chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 4If color turns brownish upon serving, sprinkle with a bit of lemon or lime juice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado & Roasted Garlic Dip
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.7
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g