Recipe by Rise`
My vice is chips and dips (I'm not really into sweets) and as you may have guessed I love garlic. This is a very garlicy recipe so you may want to reduce the garlic quantity. (Note: cook time is for roasting the garlic)
- 6 avocados
- 4 heads roasted garlic
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocados and roasted garlic (texture should be somewhat"chunky" not smooth).
- Fold in remaining ingredients, be sure to blend well.
- Let chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- If color turns brownish upon serving, sprinkle with a bit of lemon or lime juice.