Recipe by Potagekempcc
Chipotle Smoked Gouda Cheese and Avocado enhance flavor into this Roast Beef Sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chives (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon marjoram (Chopped)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 slices rye bread (Toasted)
- 8 red-leaf lettuce
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine, Sliced 1/4-inch Thick)
- 8 slices Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda (Smoked)
- 3⁄4 lb deli roast beef
- 8 slices red onions (Thin)
- 2 Hass avocadoes (Peeled and Sliced)
- 8 baby dill pickles
- 4 ounces oil-cured olives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl whisk together mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toast Rye bread and spread 1-tablespoon mayonnaise on each slice.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, smoked Gouda cheese, roast beef, onion, Avocado and lettuce.
- Cut sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- Garnish plates with baby dill pickles and Oil-Cured Olives.