- 1 large avocado
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 12 slices marbled rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice avocado.
- Mix together sauerkraut and dressing (slowly add in dressing and test part way to make sure it's not too strong).
- Each sandwich consists of 2 slices bread, 1 slice cheese, 1/4 cup sauerkraut mix, 3 slices avocado.
- Use cooking spray and lightly fry sandwich on each side (or use panini grill).