- 1 avocado, pared and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine avocado and lime juice; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix well and carefully fold into avocado mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir well.
- A nice addition to broiled chicken or fish.