Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
Make and share this Avocado Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups daisy brand sour cream
- 1 avocado, from mexico peeled, seeded, and mashed
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing dip mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- chopped avocado, from mexico (to garnish) (optional)
- assorted fresh vegetable
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mashed avocado, dip mix, and lemon juice. Garnish with chopped avocado, if desired.
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables and crackers.