Recipe by KelBel
Addicting with chips and carrots. Thin with a little milk to use on a salad.
Top Review by sharon g.
This was really good. I made it twice, once with and once without cilantro. My family liked it much better without the cilantro (even though we love cilantro, it just overwhelmed the dip IMHO). I also used light sour cream. This dip is great on everything from tortilla chips, to veggies, to chicken nuggets!
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper