Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Addicting with chips and carrots. Thin with a little milk to use on a salad.
Make and share this Avocado Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together ranch dressing and sour cream.
- Add avocado, lime juice and zest, cilantro and black pepper.
- Chill 30 minutes,.
- Serve as a dip or thin with milk to use as a dressing.
This was really good. I made it twice, once with and once without cilantro. My family liked it much better without the cilantro (even though we love cilantro, it just overwhelmed the dip IMHO). I also used light sour cream. This dip is great on everything from tortilla chips, to veggies, to chicken nuggets!
This tastes good; however, I felt there was to much pepper. I will use less next time and I will also use a giant avocado as I dont really taste it to much. Otherwise it tastes very good.
Wonderful flavor combination. I used chips and carrots as dippers, also used some for sauce in making burritos, super good and easy.