Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a magazine years ago. It is very simple, but the combination of flavors and textures is perfect.
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups spring greens, washed well and spun dry
- 4 radishes, sliced fine
- In a bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Add avocado and toss gently with a rubber spatula to coat.
- Divide spring mix between 2 salad plates, making a nest on each, and put avocado mixture in centers. Sprinkle salads with radishes.
This was great! I love the combination of flavors... creamy avocado, crunchy/spicy radishes, tart vinegar. Yum! And all for me!