1/1 Photo of Avocado Quesadillas
Central Market recipe for Avocado Quesadillas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups monterey jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Stir together tomatoes, avocado, onion, lemon juice and Tabasco, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3In another bowl, stir together sour cream, coriander, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Put tortillas on a large baking sheet and brush tops with oil.
- 5Broil tortillas on a rack set 2 to 4 inches from heat until pale golden. Turn tortillas and broil until other sides are pale golden.
- 6Sprinkle tortillas evenly with cheese and broil until melted and bubbling.
- 7Spread avocado mixture evenly over 2 tortillas and top each with one of remaining tortillas, cheese side down, to make 2 quesadillas.
- 8Transfer to a cutting board and cut each into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 409.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g