This is a nice alternative to traditional potato salad, and a wonderful way to use avocados.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium red potatoes, unpeeled,cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Boil potato cubes until just tender.
- 2While potatoes boil, cube avocados and toss with 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Drain potatoes and place in bowl of cold water.
- 5When potatoes have cooled, drain well and place in large salad bowl.
- 6To make dressing, whisk lime juice, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil and yogurt in a medium bowl.
- 7Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 8Pour dressing over potatoes and toss.
- 9Gently fold in avocado, onion, and cilantro.
- 10Serve at room temperature or cover tightly and chill for up to three hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 369.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g