Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is cool and creamy,and tastes surprisingly like key lime pie.Quick and easy too!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice or 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- whipping cream (to garnish) or Cool Whip (to garnish)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into piecrust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipping cream before serving.
This pie is great. I made it for a 4th of July get-together and everyone seemed to love it. It was very quick to throw together. I used lime juice, and topped the whole thing with Lite Cool Whip. It is very similar to Key Lime Pie. Next time I will try to get the avocado flavor to be a little more pronounced, maybe a different type of avocado or throw two in or something.
Delicious! I sent it to my dad's work so we could see if other people liked it as much as we did. Dad came home and said that we had to send the recipe back to work with him! This is going to be a good recipe for my crop report at school. It's a keeper!
This was so cool! I just loved telling people I made avocado pie! One of my friends said it reminded her of kiwi. The others said key lime - only better. Thanks for such an inventive recipe. We really enjoyed this.