Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is cool and creamy,and tastes surprisingly like key lime pie.Quick and easy too!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice or 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- whipping cream (to garnish) or Cool Whip (to garnish)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into piecrust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipping cream before serving.
This recipe is simple to prepare. I cannot believe how cool and refreshing this pie is. It is a bit rich for me, but a tasty treat none the less. I think this would make a great take to work dish. Make your coworkers guess what is in it. Thank you for sharing this delicious unusual recipe.
I have made this recipe for many years. I couldn't imagine the idea of an avocado being in a dessert, but once I had it, I realized it was wonderfully rich and delicious and so very easy!!
I really loved the flavor tho the consistency was nothing like the picture, also I used a no-bake graham crust recipe for this... I should have bake the crust 'cause it was crumbling on my plate but that was my mistake, I will surely do this recipe again... with a baked crust this time