Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I checked and this one is different than the other avacado pie recipes on this site...from whatscookingamerica.net. The preparation time is mainly for the 2 hours of cooling time. The recipe calls for very ripe Haas avacados but it wouldn't let me say that in the ingredient list.
- 9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 49.61 g unflavored gelatin
- 3 avocados
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- Refrigerate graham cracker crust until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin; let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a large bowl or the food processor, combine gelatin mixture, avocados, and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until the filling is firm. In a small bowl, whip heavy cream and sour cream together until stiff peaks form. Serve pie topped with prepared whipped cream mixture.