Recipe by HatesTooCook
I checked and this one is different than the other avacado pie recipes on this site...from whatscookingamerica.net. The preparation time is mainly for the 2 hours of cooling time. The recipe calls for very ripe Haas avacados but it wouldn't let me say that in the ingredient list.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 3⁄4 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 3 avocados
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Refrigerate graham cracker crust until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin; let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a large bowl or the food processor, combine gelatin mixture, avocados, and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until the filling is firm. In a small bowl, whip heavy cream and sour cream together until stiff peaks form. Serve pie topped with prepared whipped cream mixture.