Recipe by An_Net
This is a super easy and unique dessert. I love unique recipes to surprise my friends with. And I love avocados! I have used gingernut/ginger snap biscuit/cookies for the crumb crust. I have also substituted lime juice and zest for the lemon juice. Enjoy.
Top Review by Feej
This is very similar to recipe #65679. I did not add the macadamia nuts to my crust. But this was just wonderful! Very unique. My friends & I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 medium sized Hass avocado
- 1 lemon, juice of, fresh squeezed
- 2 limes, juice of, freshly squeezed
For Crumb Crust
- 250 g graham crackers or 250 g Marie biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 5 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumb Crust:.
- Place graham crackers, macadamia nuts and butter in food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Press evenly along bottom and up sides of 9" dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in moderate oven.
- In a blender mix milk and avocado thoroughly and then blend in the lemon/lime juice.
- Pour this IMMEDIATELY into the graham pie crust as it sets very rapidly!
- Add unsweetened whipped cream on top and refrigerate for a few hours.
- (This pie is so sweet to start off with that unsweetened cream works well).