Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds unusual but it is DIVINE! give it a try and find a lifelong favorite. Plus it is amazingly simple to make.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 avocado
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 pint whipped cream
- Mix the avocado, condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, using a blender or mixer (whichever works best).
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker shell.
- Whip the cream with a little sugar to taste and spread on top of the avocado pie evenly.
- Refrigerate until firm (and then a little longer).
I loved this pie and you would never know it was avocado except for the beautiful green colour! I made my own graham crust and then just served Cool Whip on the side when it was plated instead of putting it on top. Made for ZWT 9
This was pretty tasty, although it took a long time to set. I made this the day before Thanksgiving, and when I served it, it was still not firm. By the next day though it was prefect - so just a heads up.
this is sooo good! and this recipe is the lowest in calories!!!!!!!!!