Recipe by sofie-a-toast
This sounds unusual but it is DIVINE! give it a try and find a lifelong favorite. Plus it is amazingly simple to make.
Top Review by awalde
I prepared this drem pie from scratch as I did no have graham crackers on hand: I simply combined flour, sugar a pinch of cinnamon and enough margarine to form small crumbs. I pressed this mixture on the bottom and border of a mold. After baking and colling down I filled the crust as descibed. It was so good that we (4 people) are 3/4 of this. It was really difficult to stop eating! A big THANKS for posting this aweasome recipe.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 avocado
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 pint whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the avocado, condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, using a blender or mixer (whichever works best).
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker shell.
- Whip the cream with a little sugar to taste and spread on top of the avocado pie evenly.
- Refrigerate until firm (and then a little longer).