Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Vegetarian Times To De Gustibus to zaar for your nibbling. Can be used as a salad or a salsa
Make and share this Avocado Pico De Gallo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup parsley or 1⁄3 cup cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 15 ounces hearts of palm, drain and thin slice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add the Avocado, Palm, Lime Juice and salt/Dash.
- Toss gently.
- Spoon into 6 martini glasses
- garnish with a sprig of parsley or cilantr.