- 3 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 ounces crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocados and mix together the next three ingredients.
- Once mixed, stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon butter over medium heat in a 6-inch nonstick skillet.
- Add 1/3 cup of the batter to the pan.
- Top the pancake with 2 ounces crabmeat and gently press into the pancake.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Flip when and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- Garnish the pancake with sour cream, fresh tomato salsa or chipotle jam.