Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this mexican dish is a flare on an old favorite.
Make and share this Avocado Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mash avocados and mix together the next three ingredients.
- Once mixed, stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon butter over medium heat in a 6-inch nonstick skillet.
- Add 1/3 cup of the batter to the pan.
- Top the pancake with 2 ounces crabmeat and gently press into the pancake.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Flip when and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- Garnish the pancake with sour cream, fresh tomato salsa or chipotle jam.