this mexican dish is a flare on an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash avocados and mix together the next three ingredients.
- 2Once mixed, stir in the flour and baking powder.
- 3Heat 1/2 tablespoon butter over medium heat in a 6-inch nonstick skillet.
- 4Add 1/3 cup of the batter to the pan.
- 5Top the pancake with 2 ounces crabmeat and gently press into the pancake.
- 6Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Flip when and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- 8Garnish the pancake with sour cream, fresh tomato salsa or chipotle jam.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.1
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 280.7 mg
- Sodium 1452.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.7 g