Recipe by KrisLady
This colorful salsa comes from a Cooking Light recipe and is delicious with simple grilled meat or fish, or as part of a refreshing summer salad.
Top Review by JustJanS
Delicious. We had this with fish. Our oranges looked more like lemons, but they tasted great. I took the time to cut out the segments from the whole oranges, then just squeezed the remaining juice from the rest. That easily gave me the 1/4 cup of juice.
- 1 cup orange section (about 2 oranges)
- 3⁄4 cup avocado, peeled and diced (1 avocado)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper