1/12 Photos of Avocado on Toast With Bacon and Maple Syrup
From our TV programme guide. It is suggested that your use the best maple syrup you can get but for dietary reasons I would use a sugar free maple syrup. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have the bread slices ready to toast.
- 2Peel and stone the avocadoes and mash them roughly and add the lemon juice and season well.
- 3Grill or fry the bacon until it is crisp and drain it on paper towels.
- 4Toast the bread, divide the avocado mixture between the slices and neatly top with the bacon slices and then drizzle over the maple syrup and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado on Toast With Bacon and Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 270.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g