Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 grapefruit
- 1⁄2 cup ripe black olives
- your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Place avocado slices on top of lettuce.
- Add grapefruit slices and black olives.
- Pour vinaigrette over all.
- Toss gently.
- Chill or serve immediately.
This was so good. I love olives and avocado, but adding the grapefruit was a brilliant idea. I guess you could change it up with mandarin oranges too. However, this was really good as is. I used my Mom's Honey Poppy Seed Dressing. It was a big hit. I will be making this one again....especially in the summer time. Thanks for sharing this one, Dancer.