Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup water, hot
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- to taste fresh basil leaf (optional)
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Stir together buttermilk mix and water with fork in small bowl.
- Pat or roll into 12-inch circle on ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Mix together tomato sauce and green onion; spread over pizza dough.
- Top with cheese, mushrooms, olives and tomato slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from oven and arrange avocado slices over top.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.