Avocado & Mushroom Fettuccine
- Place avocado on a plate and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bring large pan of water to the boil and cook fettuccine according to directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion for 1 minute over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Remove from heat and stir in the soy sauce and pepper.
- Toss the freshly cooked fettuccine with the pesto sauce, mushrooms and the avocado slices.
- Serve immediately with basil and lemon wedges.