Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Recipe sourced from www.avocado.org.au. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place avocado on a plate and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 2Bring large pan of water to the boil and cook fettuccine according to directions on the packet.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the oil and stir-fry the onion for 1 minute over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the soy sauce and pepper.
- 6Toss the freshly cooked fettuccine with the pesto sauce, mushrooms and the avocado slices.
- 7Serve immediately with basil and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado & Mushroom Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 187.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: