1/4 Photos of Avocado, Mozzarella and Olive Salad
Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
This very tasty and easy salad is out of a Bon Appetit and I think it originated in a London restaurant. Whatever, it is very, very good and goes well with rice dishes. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cube
- 1 cup fresh water packed mozzarella cheese, coarsely chopped and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Toss first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2(can be made about 6 hours ahead, covered and chilled).
- 3Stir in avocado and mozzarella.
- 4Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado, Mozzarella and Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 341.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar