Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quarter the potatoes, then wash them thoroughly.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with enough cold, salted water to cover them and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 min, or until cooked through, and drain.
- Meanwhile put butter, lemon and garlic in a saucepan over very, very low. Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes. Discard lemon and garlic.
- When potatoes are done, drain and mashed to your liking. Fold in avocado and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like creamer mashed potatoes, you can add some milk.