Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a smoother and creamier version of my Avocado-Mascarpone Dream Cream Dessert.
Make and share this Avocado-Mascarpone Dream Cream Dessert Too recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ripe avocado, from mexico peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cold whipping cream
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, and condensed milk.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all ingredients together until smooth, creamy and soft peaks form.
- Transfer to serving glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate (about 1 hour) until chilled or until serving time.