Recipe by Dib's
A nice change of pace.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Di, what a great easy salsa. The sweet, creamy, and hot.....wow! Great flavors for the tongue to take in at once. It was a simple recipe, but I think those are always the best!! This one is one of the best I have eaten. We used it as a pretty side with grilled chicken. Thanks for this one for sure!
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted and chopped
- 2 serrano chilies, unseeded and minced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- cumin (it wont take much!)