Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change of pace.
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted and chopped
- 2 serrano chilies, unseeded and minced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- cumin (it wont take much!)
- Toss all ingredients together and serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment to grilled meats.
Di, what a great easy salsa. The sweet, creamy, and hot.....wow! Great flavors for the tongue to take in at once. It was a simple recipe, but I think those are always the best!! This one is one of the best I have eaten. We used it as a pretty side with grilled chicken. Thanks for this one for sure!
This salsa is unique and delightful! Used only one pepper to please the crowd. Enjoyed it very much with grilled pork chops.
I added a splash of lemon juice to give it some zing as the mangoes I bought were pretty ripe & sweet. I also added some salt to give it balance. A few weeks ago, I won't the Salsa Contest @ my company's picnic !! Thank You for such an awesome recipe.