I bruise easily, and Vitamin A is the key. I try to find interesting ways to serve Avocado because it is so rich in Vitamin A. (I don't worry about the fat in Avocado). This goes well as a side dish for Enchiladas, Quesadillas or any Mexican style foods.
- Place Lettuce Leaves on 4 salad plates.
- Top with wedges of avocado.
- Sprinkle with diced mango.
- In small bowl, combine cumin, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Mix with fork until blended.
- Using fingers pinch spices lightly over avocado and mango to taste.