Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is as tasty as it is colorful! Serve it at a holiday brunch or family dinner.
- 6 cups loosely packed spinach (or your favorite leafy green)
- 1 mango, roughly chopped
- 2 Hass avocadoes, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Wash the spinach as many times as it takes to get all the yuckiness out of it. Rip it into good salad-sized pieces, and put into the serving bowl.
- Proceed to chop the mango, avocados, and onion. Put them on the spinach, then top it off with blueberries.
- Set out the salad with everyone's favorite dressing, then serve and let your eyes and your mouths feast!