Recipe by Hag chef
Crunchy toasted pecans and slices of creamy avocado and crisp salad greens. A lovely complement to pork.
Top Review by PaulaG
We really enjoyed the combination of flavors. I did eliminate the standing time, tossing everything together at serving time. The recipe went together quickly. I used a spring mix for the lettuces.
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, toasted and coarsley chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups salad greens, torn
- 1 avocado, ripe,peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared