Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
TOH; goes well with Tex-Mex menu.
Top Review by Omm
Wonderful recipe! I had a beautiful ripe avocado and not much time to spend on a salad. This was perfect. I substituted red onion for the green to add a little color and also tossed in a few dried cranberries and a little feta. Great! Thanks so much.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing