Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
To secure filled wraps, tear strips of waxed or parchment paper, fold them lengthwise, then gently tie up each one. You could also spear with a toothpick. *from Publix
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, seeded, peeled & mashed
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (7 1/8 ounce) package tuna in water, drained
- 4 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.) or 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese (2 oz.)
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocado, salsa, green onions, and lime juice. Add the tuna and mix gently to combine.
- Divide tuna mixture among the tortillas. Top with shredded lettuce and cheese. Roll up. Serve immediately.