Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this up by combining a few different recipes when I was looking for a dessert recipe after being newly diagnosed as a diabetic. The ingredients might seem like a strange combination, but it's really yummy. Very light & fluffy. The cooking time is really chilling time. And please ignore the nutritional analysis on the side as I noticed it doesn't take into consideration that the Jello is sugar-free or the Cool Whip is light. And it doesn't contain the yogurt at all.
- Remove the pit from the avocado and scoop pulp into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime into the bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mash the avocado pulp.
- Add the yogurt and prepared Dream Whip to the mixing bowl and blend together.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the Jell-O and Knox gelatine powders in the boiling water. Add this to the yogurt/avocado mixture and blend well.
- Pour into the prepared graham wafter pie crust and chill for two hours.