Recipe by Bert's Kitchen Witch
This is a delicious and different desert treat. It's a surprising way for avocado lovers to enjoy them.This recipe is from Carol Costenbader's "Preserving The Harvest" cookbook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the seed and skin from each avocado.
- Blend the avocado with lime juice, and sugar in the blender or food processor.
- In a med. mixing bowl, combine the avocado mixture with the frozen yogurt.
- Pour into a 8" square pan.
- Cover and freeze for up to one month.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to serve.