Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salad has an original taste. Sometimes I do it without avocado. It still tastes good. The honey dressing adds zest to the ordinary lettuce salad. I cook it very often for a long time. I don't know where it came from. My mom cooked it very often.
- Chop lettuce into not big pieces.
- Chop onion into very small pieces.
- Combine onion with vinegar, salt, ground black pepper, and honey.
- Add vegetable oil, stir thoroughly.
- Peel 2 avocados and cut into thin pieces, baste with lemon juice.
- Put lettuce into a salad bowl, then put avocado.
- Pour the honey dressing.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
I'm wondering why this hasn't had a review since 2003. Check your armpits. No...no smells? There's GOT to be a button around here somewhere to click that makes a recipe jump out onto the front page. Made for My 3 Chefs.