Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy salad or appetizer that can be doubled or tripled for a crowd. This salad is really pretty when using the red jalapeños. Can also be made with diced red pepper for those afraid of the heat. Ensalada De Aguacate Con Jalapeños
- 4 ripe Hass avocadoes (halved, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 -2 large red jalapeno chiles or 1 -2 large green jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Arrange avocado slices on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and jalapeños. Serve.
What a great combination! Used green jalapeno slices from a jar and the avocado could have been a touch riper, but the combo was still amazing. Thank you!
Wonderful, especially on a warm night. Served with Flautas for a terrific dinner. My cilantro in the photo looks strange because it is the only variety of cilantro I can get to grow here in CT. Thanks for posting an EASY and delicious recipe.
Great!!! Very refreshing. I also sprinkled on some pico de gallo seasoning. My DH devoured it!