Avocado Ice Cream and Gazpacho
- To make the ice cream: peel and pit the avocados; roughly chop them and place in a food processor along with the sour cream, lime juice, sugar, salt, and jalapeno.
- Process until smooth; transfer mixture to a medium mixing bowl; stir in the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Stir the chilled mixture; then freeze in an ice cream maker by following the manufacturer’s directions.
- When finished, transfer the soft ice cream to a freezer-safe container; freeze several hours or until firm.
- To make the Gazpacho: Combine all the Gazpacho ingredients in a bowl; stir to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours (soup can be made up to 3 days in advance).
- To serve: place 1 scoop of ice cream in a chilled bowl of gazpacho.