Recipe by FLUFFSTER
I live in the desert here in Las Vegas, so you don't need to ask me if I have dry skin! I have tried this and it really helps my skin. Avocados have essential oil in them, and honey soothes the skin. So this is equivalent to a basic spa treatment. The 15 minutes relaxing is the cook time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the avocado and mash it until it's smooth.
- Add the honey, lemon and the milk; stir well to create a smooth paste.
- Spread evenly over entire face and neck with a soft brush, spatula or your hands.
- Rest for 15 minutes. while soaking in the tub, or just relaxing.
- Rinse well with warm water and apply moisturizer as usual.