Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great green good dip. I hate carrots, but they are shredded and add a good bit of vegetables for those picky eaters, even Mom.
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, seeded and peeled
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 28 melba toast, rounds
- Dice avocado into small pieces, toss with lemon juice, and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, blend cottage cheese, yogurt, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese mixture to avocado, gently stirring in onions and carrots. Cover and chill.
- Serve with vegetables and Melba toast rounds.