Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very colorful and refreshing salad. From The Australian Heritage Cookbook, for ZWT8.
Make and share this Avocado Green and Gold Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut avocados in half and carefully remove the seed. Sprinkle the cut surface with lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
- Remove skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit and carefully segment.
- Mix the two fruits together with oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Pile into avocados and chill for 1 hours.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.