Recipe by AlainaF
A very colorful and refreshing salad. From The Australian Heritage Cookbook, for ZWT8.
- 2 avocados
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 oranges
- 2 grapefruits
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- lettuce leaf, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half and carefully remove the seed. Sprinkle the cut surface with lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
- Remove skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit and carefully segment.
- Mix the two fruits together with oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Pile into avocados and chill for 1 hours.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.