Kozmic Blues's Note:
Yummy, delicious, AMAZING!! I am still working on the "aesthetic" plating presentation of this before I even THINK of taking a picture. One of my avocados was overly ripe, and kind of fell apart when I tossed. I got the idea for this on Food Network from Viva Daisy. I've never seen the show beofre, but this recipe caught my eye!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After you've cut your grapfruits into segments, squeeze all the juice into a separate bowl.
- 2Add olive oil, salt and pepper to juice and wisk. Set aside. (you probably won't need all of this dressing, I didn't).
- 3Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and peel the halves. Slice each half lengthwise into 6 thin slices.
- 4Add the avocado to the grapefruit along with the olives and gently toss with grapefruit dressing to taste.
- 5Season, to taste, with more salt and pepper if needed, and toss again.
- 6Squeeze a splash of fresh lime juice over top, optional.
Browse Our Top Citrus Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Citrus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Grapefruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g