Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, easy winter salad for one! I just made this one up, based on what i had on hand -- shrimp in the freezer, and a grapefruit from a friend's yard. Great diet food -- you won't even know you're dieting!
- 11 cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons red onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 leaves butter lettuce
- Put the shrimp into a bowl.
- Dice the avocado into it. (You know the trick where you do it inside the skin and the turn the skin inside out.).
- Peel and section the grapefruit, making sure to get rid of all the pith and section walls. Do this over the bowl, to catch the juice.
- Add the onion, olive oil & salt and mix well.
- Arrange the lettuce on a plate, and pour the salad over it.
- Get a fork! :).