Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is pretty good.
- 3 avocados (diced)
- 2 cups cucumbers (diced)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh tomato (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 12 medium shrimp (cooked)
- Reserve 1/2 cup avocado for later use.
- In a food processor, place half the remaining avocado, cucumbers, tomato, onion, broth, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; whirl until smooth.
- Place in bowl and repeat with other half of ingredients.
- To serve, spoon gazpacho into 4 bowls. In the center of each, spoon a small mound of the avocado and sprinkle with tortilla chip pieces.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and cooked shrimp.