A nice combo of avocado and fruits.
Make and share this Avocado Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 4 tart apples, cored and cubed
- 2 peaches or 2 nectarines, pitted and cubed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pecans
- lettuce, and radicchio leaves (optional)
- Gently toss together the first 4 ingredients.
- Drizzle honey and lemon (or lime) juice over salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Line a serving plate with the lettuce leaves(optional).
- Sprinkle with the pecans.